- Membership cost is $105 per family.
- A parent or responsible adult must attend a mandatory, informational meeting before his or her child can participate.
- A parent or responsible adult must remain at the park for the complete duration of P.E.
- As a co-op, FFSAZ parents/responsible adults share in the teaching responsibilities.One adult from each family is required to teach eight class sessions which is typically one complete month. Each month, parents teach different, predetermined sports. FFSAZ supplies equipment, as well as encouragement and direction.
- Class teaching assignments are designated on a first come, first served basis when the membership fee and completed registration forms are received. Assignments are announced at our mandatory September meeting that is held before we begin in October. As families join throughout the year, teaching requirements are assigned according to what is available.